Saturday, November 1, 2014

About me ;)
 


Hello my dear friends from over the world. Welcome to my Social Media for Social Change Campaign blog. I'm Anastasiya Ulakina from Turkmenistan and I am currently a FLEX exchange student in the USA living in Alabama state. Please continue to visit my Social Media for Social Change Campaign and you will learn a lot about very important issue in my country. My Social Compaign is about trash issue of Caspian Sea Coast. As a member of PH International's Global New Media Lab Program, I will be raising awareness and building a social media compaign to help different volunteer organizations and people to solve this issue by founding different methods and ways. Probably my Campaign will help you to find issues in your country and ways how to solve them. We will have great time together while we change the world to the good direction step by step. Let's go go go....

1 comment: